Sunday, May 10, 2009

He's Home!

He's home. I can't stop smiling. Things are great. My nerves are intact. We've already bought a new tv and changed all the furniture around in the house. It actually looks like a home now. Who knew that you could use all the same furniture you already had in the house, put it in different rooms and have a whole new house. Lovely, refreshing.....

Will write more and post pictures at a later date. Right now I'm going to have a bath and then sit beside my honey to watch a little tv.

6 comments:

Our family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO happy to hear that JP is home and you are all under one roof!

Enjoy your time TOGETHER!

Hugs,
Jen

Wanda said...

How wonderful!!!!!!! The circle is now closed again. Everybody's happy. Enjoy everything!

Wanda

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm so happy for you!Enjoy your snuggle time. (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.....:-))

Julie said...

That's great!! Enjoy your happy family!!!

Monica said...

Yahoo! Welcome home JP! And Yay for having a honey to sit next to (and more!) again!

Helena said...

I can feel the love from here. And see your smile in the words (I know that sounds weird). Anyway, the joy sure shines through. So glad he's with all of you again. We're smilin' for you:)

Beth (darn that Helena!)