Yes people, it takes a village to get report cards written around here. Yesterday my wonderful babysitter offered to keep my kiddies all day so I could get a good jump on my task. I got all my comments written for Math and got started on the Language Arts comments. This afternoon, my brother-in-law (well and my sister) came and took my kiddies to a couple of hours of 'gymnastics', thus allowing me to further my cause (so to speak). It is now 9:00 pm and I am finished writing. I will still go back and review the comments over the next few days, but I am basically done (sigh of relief). I know that I write way too much in the comments section of the reports. I'm sure parents don't even read them, but I just can't help myself. Someday I'll learn to use the cut and paste comment bar to greater advantage, but for now.....who cares.....I'm done! Oh yes, I did a little report card math yesterday just to make myself feel better because it was taking so long. I figured out that if I spent 15 minutes on each child in each subject it would take me 11 hours to finish the reports. It took me about that. Oh and uh.....I'm not posting a picture of what I look like at this moment. I did shower today, but that's about it :-).
I really would like to add something more interesting (such as copious whining) to this post, but I simply cannot stand to spend another second on the computer tonight. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hourray!
Congratulations on finishing those report cards. That must feel like a huge relieve.
Je t'aime.
Mission accomplished!!!! I know (from watching my Mom MANY years working on reports) what a time consuming task this is.
Great work! Shall I write a comment worthy of a report? Here goes!
D is very hard working. Listens attentively and puts forth great effort into all things she is working on, finishes her work in a timely, efficient manner. Way to go! Keep up the great effort! :))))
Sorry forgot to sign the above!
Take care,
Jen
Post a Comment