Monday, May 19, 2008

Mamie Was Here - The Poem

Mamie was here, but now she's gone
She spent ten days where not went wrong
She baked some pies
She watched Diego
She made a roast with carrots and potatoes
She brought us gifts
She met our friends
Oh boy, with her the fun never ends
She visited with our Lao-Lao too
We took some pics, take a lookie-loo
But alas she had to leave on a big jet plane
But there's one little thing left to say
WE'RE REALLY GLAD SHE CAME!

On t'aime Mamie. Merci d'etre venu.

5 comments:

Teri said...

Wow look at those pies...who is going to eat all of those. They sure look yummy!!!! Which reminds me. Can you send me that fudge recipe I had at you place.

Looks like you had a great time. I will try to call you tonight.


Teri

Anonymous said...

Okay I am jealous can I have some of those pies, they realy do look yummy
colette

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHHH! Such a lovely visit!!!!! So glad that you had such a special time. I am sure she adored being with E and J and of course J.P and D too!!!!! Hmmmmm, Yummy pies btw!!!!!!!

Love your poem!!!!!

Jen

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Great pics! And that's a whoooole lot of pies!

PS- Thanks for the clothes. I finally looked at them tonight. Now Adam will look stylin' this winter....:-)

stefferqc said...

UMMM... Can she over to my house too, to bake some pies and have lots of fun with my kids too?