This morning I made a visit to the Chiropractor and E. came with me. The nice, nice ladies at the front desk gave E. a sticker. She carried it out with her to the car and as we rode between the Chiro. and Walmart, she 'placed' her sticker.
As I went to get her out of her carseat at Walmart (I repeat 'at Walmart'), I discovered that she had placed her sticker in a very, shall we say obvious place:

Yes, I had to walk all around the store, wait at the self-check check-out line, pay for my stuff and then walk back to the car with a little girl with a sticker on her head. Oh and.... she was wearing very trendy sunglasses all the way through the store too. She wouldn't put them on for me again so I could take her picture though.


She wore the sticker to bed for her nap and has just woken up with it still on her head. I wonder how long she's going to leave it on today. BTW, her brother didn't say a word about it when we got home. Does he see this as normal?
3 comments:
The kids in my class do the same....I don't know what it is, but they actually think they are so pretty or handsome with a sticker stuck to their face. They are so cute.
Teri
Totally normal. Isn't that normal? It's NOT? I'd better take the sticker off of MY forhead then.......
When my son was 3 or 4 years old, he put his red underpants on over his jeans, used a towel as a cape fastened with a clothes pin, put on a huge fedora type hat and very large sunglasses and went outside to ride his tricycle up and down the street thinking he looked like Superman. Thank God he didn't ask to go to Walmart dressed like that.
Rita
Post a Comment