I haven't put any links to other blogs into my blog yet because I wanted to ask permission. So if you don't mind my friends reading about your family, leave a comment that you allow your blog to be listed on my links list.
Sure you can add my link to your blog...so I should get cracking and figure out how to post and add pictures to my blog. I have no clue but it will give a kick in the you know what to get started.
Hope everything is okay with you, I will give you a call next weekend!!!
Feel free to add my link although I realize babies and kids might be more appealing to people than dogs but in their defense they're really cute (puppies I mean). I know the technology but like Teri I need a kick in the butt to keep the blog updated.
4 comments:
Sure you can add my link to your blog...so I should get cracking and figure out how to post and add pictures to my blog. I have no clue but it will give a kick in the you know what to get started.
Hope everything is okay with you, I will give you a call next weekend!!!
Talk to you later.
Teri
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
Is that YOU swimming with the fishes. Or mammals. Or whatever? COOL!!!!! My sister did that and said it was a blast!
OF COURSE you can link to my blog, you silly girl! :-)
Feel free to add my link although I realize babies and kids might be more appealing to people than dogs but in their defense they're really cute (puppies I mean). I know the technology but like Teri I need a kick in the butt to keep the blog updated.
Have a great weekend.
Shelley
Swimming with the dolphins! SUCH fun! I would love to do that ( I think...... I have trauma just thinking of wetsuits though LOL)
Feel free to add my blog, if that is possible as it isn't a blogger account blog:) Not sure if that matters!
Take care, keep the posts coming! And thanks for the comments on ours btw!!!!
Jen
Post a Comment