Thursday, November 26, 2009

Closing Down

Yep, closing down. No big shock there. I'm having trouble uploading pictures these days, I don't have time to screw around with it and I can't say that I have much to say these days anyway so, that's it, that's all.

Our snail-mail address remains the same, phone number is the same too, we even live in the same house in case you want to come out and see us in person. The blog will stay up for a while (considering I haven't taken down the one for the trip to China yet and our son's been here for almost two years now) and then it should also disappear.

Dawn

6 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sniff. See ya. :-)

Monica said...

Well, since I did the same thing a few months ago, I guess I can't complain. But I'll miss your posts - they are always so funny! I'm thankful we can at least keep up with each other in person.

Thanks for all the great stories, pictures and videos you've shared! I thoroughly enjoyed every post.

Monica

Helena said...

Boo hoo, even if it was only now and then (I've been bad lately so I'd better get on it.)
Will miss your witty descriptions.

really it's me.....Beth

Our family said...

OOOH nooooooo!!!!! I wish I could convince you otherwise! I love to read your updates even if they are not that often.... Much better than never!

Sniff.... Sorr to hear this.

We'll still keep in touch, this is just so handy!

Hugs,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey D,

Sorry to hear that you're closing down the blog BUT I totally understand. After all, mine was updated about 3 times and then I haven't touched it since. I'll miss the stories and seeing how everyone is doing. Let's be sure to keep in touch via e-mail. Take care. Big hugs to everyone.
Shelley

Our family said...

PLEASE say you changed your mind! And post a pic from Christmas?!!!!!!!!!

xxoxo