Friday, January 23, 2009

Furture Designer













Yes, E. created this outfit all by herself.

The ensemble consists of the absolute fashion necessities of:
  • the Pocahantas' headbands (so-called because you look like Pocahantas when wearing them)
  • the patented 'U Necklace' (a letter 'u' that belongs in a floor mat gets placed backwards around the neck)
  • the very favorite Penguin Pajamas
  • the 'Mama Spent the Months We Waited for Your Paperwork to Come Through Knitting' knit blanket
  • the ever popular Purple-Clicking-High-Heeled-Princess shoes with the see-through toe complimented by the Pajama-Matching Elephant socks.

Are we feeling it or what?


Her Peeps were definately feeling it. Here she has them all lined up on the kitchen counter adoring her as she eats supper. Yes, she calls them her Peeps. The other day she said to me, 'Mama, do you want to go and play with my Peeps with me?'

4 comments:

Monica said...

Her peeps?!! I'm dying over here! That pic of her with her peeps in the background is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

Great fashion sense, E! And really, she is a great model of her creations. The photo with her leg on the step should be on the cover of a magazine.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tell E that I'm one of her peeps too. Or just a fan. Just tell her I think she's adorable. :-)

Wanda said...

OMG......she is just gorgeous. That face!!!! I see some broken hearts in her future.

Our family said...

WOW! Move over Oscar De la Renta! What a pistol! I love the fashion sense and imagination of a 3 year old. Soon to be 4?!!!! Wow!

Keep the updates coming! They are a highlight!

Jen