Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Nursery Rhymes

Here's E.'s version of 'Ring Around the Rosie'.

There is a second verse to this song (who knew?) that goes:

Cows are in the meadow,

eating buttercups

Husha, husah,

we all jump up.

Yeah.... here's what E. sings:

And J., well.... let's just say... everything he sings ends up sounding like 'The Farmer in the Dell'.

8 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

AHHHH! I hate that my speakers aren't working right now!!!!! But I'm sure it's cute. :-)

Monica said...

Priceless. I love how fast E sings her song and how high J's voice gets with his song as he tries to make it conform to the tune of the Farmer in the Dell.

Beth said...

Ok, so maybe they won't have performing careers but it sure is very cute. Heck, I don't think mine knows even one song to attempt. She'd rather run around than sing. Although, she does do happy Birthday quite regularly and she does sing, it's just all random talking to a random tune she makes up. Even though they're not too too far ahead of Ava in age, they sure do seem so much more grown up and worldly! Love the videos.

Anonymous said...

OH My Goodness! Your children are beyond adorable! Victoria and I are in stitches listening. They are precious! Thank you for posting!

Wanda said...

Wonderful.........their very own version of the classics. Too adorable!!!

longneys said...

Could they be any cuter? I don't think so. I can totally relate to S. Once I get a song in my head every other song sounds just like it. However, they both have the advantage of having a better voice then me, not to mention the cute factor.

Haven't been leaving many comments lately but check the blog a few times a week. Thanks for keeping us up to date and entertaining us. You really should look into writing a book D.

Take care.

Shelley

Julie said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

UMMMMMMMM....... I know things are crazy busy, but how about an update?!!!!!!!

Missing the smiles:)

Jen